Bases - 60 feet apart Pitching Rubber - 43 feet from home plate point
1. Junior Bantam games are 7 innings. In the event of bad weather, curfew, or darkness 3 innings shall be needed for a full game. No extra innings will be played to break a tie accept in playoffs.
2. If a batter strikes out and catcher misses the ball the ball is live and batter may advances long as 1st base is open or there are 2 out. If 1st base is occupied with less than 2 out the batter is out even if catcher drops ball.
3. All players must appear in the batting line-up for the entire game. The change of players in the field may be made as long as all players play at least 4 innings in a full game. All players must play both infield and outfield within the first 4 innings and are encouraged to try all positions except pitcher and catcher. All players MUST play an equal number of innings. All 4 outfielders must play on grass.
4. If the team is unable to field 10 players they may call on players from peewee team not playing that night to enable them to field a team of 10 players. The substitute player must wear their own game shirt to be able to play. If a player is called to play and one of your players shows up unexpectedly the call-up is to play.
6. Pitchers are required to wear helmet with face mask in the interest of safety and catcher must wear full catchers gear.
7. ALL PLAYERS MUST WEAR GAME SHIRTS TO ALL GAMES. PLAYERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY WITHOUT GAME SHIRTS. Our sponsors pay to have their name put on shirts and we owe it to them to make sure that we thank them by having ALL players wear shirts to all games.
8. A pitcher may only pitch 3 of the first 6 innings and 4 innings in a 7 inning game. No rule exists regarding male/female pitchers but anyone wishing to pitch must be allowed the opportunity to do so.
9. At least 1 female must be on the field at all times. If you don't have a female you can still play but with only 9 defenders.
10 Aggressive play will not be tolerated. Please remember that this is not the major leagues and that you are playing for fun. We don't want to see anyone getting hurt.
10. Pitching Maximums per player
2 innings in a 3 inning game (due to a rain-out)
2 innings in a 4 inning game
3 innings in a 5 inning game
3 innings in a 6 inning game
4 innings in a 7 inning game
11. Minimum # of players required to play an official Jr. Bantam game is 8 players.