5 Pitch Rules
JLMSA 5 PITCH RULES
Bases: 50 feet apart
Pitching Rubber: 30 feet from home plate point
1. 5 Pitch games are to be 5 innings. In the event of bad weather, curfew, or darkness 2 innings shall be needed for a full game. No extra innings will be played to break a tie except in playoffs.
2. Curfew shall be called 80 minutes after the scheduled starting time by the umpire.
3. Player in (pitcher÷ position must wear helmet with face mask. Catcher must wear full catchers gear.
4. NO stealing is permitted.
5. If a team requires call-ups, "Call-Up Rule" listed under General Rules #6 applies.
6. All players must play 3 innings of a 5 inning game and 2 innings of a 3 or 4 inning game and 1 of a 2 inning game.
7. 5-Pitch can be played with a minimum number of 7 players on a team.
8. If a baseball is hit from the batter which hits the pitcher (or pitching machine), the play is dead and a RE-PITCH is taken. All base runners are to return the original base.